Solid Waste Management
Integrated Municipal Solid Waste Management System
SWACHH BHARAT MISSION Municipal Solid Wast eManagement
MSWM Solution Introduction
Deals in Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Collection of solid waste from primary source
- Dumping of solid waste at primary points
- Transportation of solid waste to the secondary points/ locality storage/community bins
- Independent Entrepreneurship model with their self managed Asset for a given area
- We will have contract with them saying them User charge for X no. of Household is your revenue source
- Related Asset required will be loaned under Mudra Scheme
- Manage all his concerned expenses to cater the household and come out with his margin
- Web based Application to cater ULB, Citizen, Service Provider and Entrepreneur
- RFID tagging of residential household & registration of the same
- GNSS based tracking system used to track the location/movement of Vehicle/Asset/Manpower
- Mobile & Portable Smart device will be used for tag reading and Mobile Application (Service & Bill)
MSWM Solution Features
Deals in Municipal Solid Waste Management
- GIS mapping of bins/waste collection points
- New/Relocation of bins/waste collection points
- Route planning for Vehicles used Primary collection/transportation
- Real time tracking of GPS enabled Vehicles
- RFID enabled tagged Asset process monitoring
- Biometric attendance system for field staff
- Alert (SMS/Notification/Email) system forStaff/Vehicle/Device
- MIS reports based on Manpower/Vehicles/Route plan/ Bin operation
- Mobile based workflow system
- Dashboard for Routes, Resources and Complaint status
- IMEI based authentication security for Mobile Application usage
NFC/RFID tagging of Household & Monitoring
- Each household should be NFC/RFID tagged
- Using Mobile application, register each occupier along with his/her complete details including it’s Aadhar ID by swapping the respective tag
- Registration is geotagged too, so that same can be viewed on map
- De-allocation of occupier and registration of new occupier, in-case new occupier comes.
- Doing this will enable you to see all the household andrespective occupier on the map.
- One time registration charge and monthly user charge will be notified on the dashboard.
- Logically it will help to create beat for the individual pickers.
- Online monitoring of household services can seen on thedashboard, which enable us to see the picture in the broader manner.
- N numbers of MIS reports can be build depending on various parameters
Door-to-Door Complete Cycle
Fixed Asset Management
- Every Bins/Dhalo ghar/Collection points should be tagged with RFID/UHF/NFC tags & registered with Geotagged details
- All the Geotagged registered Asset can be monitored on the map
- Services, Washing & Weighbridge of Bins can be monitored online
- Exceptions based Alerts can be configured for various type of fixed Asset
- Details MIS reports for the Assetadded/modified/deactivated
- Ward wise Asset service Planning to make the service optimized
- Maintenance scheduled to be followed for all the fixed Assets
- Log of deployed Asset to maintained which makes the maintenance easy and timely managed
- Bin level smart sensors will be deployed later too in bigger bins with automatic Alert to server mentioning it’s filled level (configurable)
Route Planning & Schedule Management
- Primary collection Beat Route Planning for the Pickers catering Door to Door, Street-to-Street and Commercial establishments
- Secondary Collection Route planning for Fixed Compactor, Mobile Compactor deployed for Point/ BIN Clearance
- Recycling Centre, Silt Drain and C&D Waste Collection Routes
- It increases working efficiency and optimized use of our Bin clearing Mobile Compactor vehicles
- All the planned routes for Primary & Secondary can be stored in the library for the rereuse
- Planned route Vs Actual trip can be compared and seen on the map for analysis
- Various Alerts can be configured like Delay alert, Route deviation alert, Approaching alerts for Planned route Vs Actualtrip
- Based on the reports & thematical analysis, route planning & vehicle utilization can be optimized
Real time tracking of GPS enabled Vehicles
- Real Time Tracking
- Plan Vs Actual Tracking
- Historical View and Replay
- Group/Area/Vendor/Ward wise tracking of Vehicle
- On duty/ Off duty Vehicle report
- Alerts (SMS/Notification/Audio/Popup/Email) for exceptions
- Details Trip Summary for Online/Post mortem trips
- Vehicle & Driver Allocation for Planned trips
- Sensor like fuel, Weight, Movement, Ignition ON/OFF based reports
- Geofence based configuration & Alerts
- Fixed Route System along with Asset location embarked
Field Staff Attendance System -Biometric
- Each Employee to get registered
- Attendance to be marked using his/her registered finger print
- Track the attendance in Online/ Offline manner
- Detail MIS report for Attendance
Alert and Incident Reporting System
- SMS/Notification/Audio/Popup/Email Alerts
- Vehicle breakdown alerts
- Bin unloading pending/delayed operation alerts
- Delay Trip and Route deviation alerts
- Planned Vs Actual trip alerts
Mobile Based ULB Staff Workflow System
- A mobile app has been developed specially for the ULB staff
- SWM handling staff now need not report to a central location for the purpose of marking attendance (biometric/paper based)
- Instead, staff can now go directly to duty point and mark his attendance by taking Selfie from mobile phone.
- App will include time and geo location of the image and send it to central system.
- ULB admin staff can view real time status of staff who have reported at the duty points.
- The app can also be used to send vehicle breakdown report to the central system.
- Using this app, ULB staff can send trip reports to the central system.
Mobile Based Citizen Complaint System
- Mobile app for citizens has been developed to help citizens lodge complaints related tobin cleaning, check status of their complaints, view contact details of concerned official etc.
- Citizens can download this mobile app from play store
- Before lodging any complaint related to bin cleaning, citizen needs to create profile or login using his/her Facebook / google account.
- Citizens can also upload Geo tagged pictures along with the complaint details.
- ULB officers can easily understand the problem by looking at the image sent by citizen andpin point location of the same through Geo tagged image.
Dashboards to view real time performance data
Various dashboards through which ULB officials can effectively monitor all activities related to Solid Waste Management.
ULB officials can check cleaning status of all bins and thus plan their activity for areas that need more focus, improvement etc
Various reports related to SWM activities can be viewed in the admin portal. These reports are:
- Daily/ Weekly/Monthly BIN cleaning report
- Daily/weekly/Monthly Vehicle Trip report indicating distance travelled
- Daily/weekly/Monthly Garbage disposal(MT) handling report
- Staff attendance report Daily/weekly/monthly
- Vehicle breakdown report
- Citizen complaints receipt and disposal reports